You benefit from (depending on the type of contract and its duration):
- up to 30 days of annual leave + 15 days "Reduction of Working Time" (for a full time);
- parenting support: CESU childcare, leisure services;
- skills development systems: training, career advise;
- social support: advice and listening, social assistance and loans;
- holiday and leisure services: holiday vouchers, accommodation at preferential rates;
- sports and cultural activities;
- collective catering.
How to apply
Send a cover letter (2 pages maximum) and a CV explaining how your profile fits the position to: Dr Adam Vanbergen (email@example.com).
The deadline for submission is 5:00 pm on June 18, 2023. Interviews will take place in June-July via video link.
UPDATE: This position is no longer available.