The Faculty of Science at the Lund University
is looking to recruit up to four Associate Senior Lecturers. The successful candidates will be given the opportunity to develop their independence as researchers and teachers.
The call is open to all research fields at the Faculty of Science. The employment has a fixed term of 6 years, with the opportunity for promotion to senior lecturer.
PhD or research expertise relevant for the Faculty of Science and obtained no more than 5 years ago.
The criteria for assessment of research expertise are:
- breadth and depth of research – quality and scope,
- originality in research,
- contributions to the international research community,
- commissions of trust within the research community,
- ability to competitively obtain research funding.
The criteria for assessment of teaching expertise are:
- ability to plan and implement teaching,
- ability to supervise students,
- a reflective approach to student learning and one’s own role as a teacher.
Deadline for applications: 15th February 2022
You can read more about the position and see how to apply here.